Who are we looking for:
Every month we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders every day in multiple countries.
But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
As a Full Stack Developer in the Demand component, your products and ideas will be used by thousands of customers every day and you can make a difference for all of them.
Things like category and product listing, offers, cart handling, checkout, payments and authentication are part of the daily agenda.
But that's not all! We have our own advanced search engine and fraud detection mechanisms, a detailed order tracker for our customers, a subscription system, push notifications and much more.
Everything is done through REST APIs, consumed by our website and apps, always keeping an eye on security and the privacy of our users.
If you care about customers and their needs, if you are not afraid of pushing code used by millions and you are always up-to-date with new technologies, then we are looking for you to join our Demand Tech team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- you will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- you will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- you will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- you will ship high quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
Skills & Requirements
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work.
- Experience with REST APIs and Single Page Applications.
- Experience in Ecommerce-like products.
- Great communication and synthesis skills.
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.