About the Role :
As part of building a product to defend against a variety of threats, we need to build a system to test the product against those threats. There is a need to answer the question of “do we detect this?” and if so, under what circumstances or configuration. This may also include understanding how well we do given a body of samples under a variety of configuration settings.
This is a full stack development position in the Spotlight content team. The content team focusses on continuous extraction in near real time and analysis of security vulnerability information and knowledge base available in public domain from various vulnerability databases, and other locations for ever growing list of OS, components and applications, including zero day vulnerabilities. It then creates a world class comprehensive vulnerability intelligence database that is used by the Falcon platform for assessing, prioritizing and remediation of vulnerabilities in the customer environment. This role requires strong focus on analysis, rapid prototyping, research automation, scalability and development of required services and APIs.
This position is open to candidates both remotely and in office in India, Europe and Romania.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience level 4-12 years
- Solid work experience in Product design & development and well versed in one or more programming languages (C/C++, Java, GoLang, Python).
- Strong database skills (MySql, MS SQL)
- Exposure to AWS cloud / S3 / Splunk.
- Experience and understanding of security vulnerabilities, vulnerability management and vulnerable software.
- Working level understanding of sources of vulnerability information (i.e. NIST, etc.)
- Ability to communicate , collaborate at all levels of an organization.
- Experience working in a team (distributed/global) to ship features and releases
- The skills to meet commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Experience of vulnerability management products.
- Good understanding of Windows OS internals and the Windows API.
- Knowledge of other Operating systems like Linux Distros or Mac.
- Prior knowledge of web-scrapping.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process.