• 5+ years of Java development experience;
• 2-3 years of Team/Tech lead experience;
• Hands-on experience with Java 8, Java 11, Java 12;
• Experienced in Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experienced in OOP/OOD;
• Experience in architecture and design patterns;
• Experience with MySQL and Mongo databases;
• Experience with web-enabled applications;
• Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture;
• Experience with Agile methodologies;
• Ability to clearly document behavior of code;
• Experience working with GIT;
• Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka.
Will be plus:
• Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain;
• Can manage own tasks and maintain stability in ambiguity;
• Has acquired sufficient experience with previous technologies to enable working with new technologies.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Design and implement platform modules and components;
• Implements features with the highest possible quality of code (min. bugs) which includes testing of own code. • Identify and address Bugs;
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Coach and lead less experienced team members;
• Participate in code review and refactoring;
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Participate in SCRUM development/process.