My PT Hub is a fast growing, web and mobile application for 85,000 personal trainers and their 2,200,000 clients. We provide a ‘one stop shop’ platform for fitness professionals to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering mobile applications and are the person who regularly goes above and beyond to help, read on!
We are searching for talented developers to join our growing product development team as remote developers. We're looking for people who love to work in a friendly small business environment. They should have a love for development and being able to apply their knowledge to solve real-world problems for our customers. Ideally those who have a problem-solving attitude and who like to take the initiative and work out solutions rather than waiting for instructions.
There is a lot of room for progression in the company. We're constantly adding new features, system updates and products. No two days are the same!
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong background in mobile application development for iOS & Android devices.
- Demonstrable Experience working with React Native.
- Experience working in an Agile team for product development.
- Mobile design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Continuous Integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with git.
- Knowledge of Operating system specific UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with releasing apps on the Play Store and App Store.
- Experience with implementing and debugging native package and libraries available for common tasks.
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Experience of approaches to mobile testing including unit/performance/integration testing.
- Experience with native platform SDK’s.
- Experience with build & deployment via App Center or similar.
- Experience working with Apple Watch Apps & HealthKit integrations.
- Use of a project management tool such as Jira.
Your day-to-day duties would include:
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our mobile applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable mobile applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organisation
This is a great opportunity to take a pivotal role in this company’s success.