We are looking for open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working developers with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem to join a highly qualified team of technical excellence for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
Our Innovation/Applied Research Team seeks to incorporate experienced developers who:
- Want to put their theoretical computer knowledge into practice, from writing complex data structures to designing critical algorithms for network performance.
- Enjoy writing code but also formally analyzing algorithms and protocols.
As part of the Innovation/Applied Research Team you may have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze blockchain designs and code from the security perspective and find design vulnerabilities
- Design, evaluate, use, and produce PoC implementations for blockchain technologies
- Make sound recommendations based on research findings and product performance
- Write research reports, blog posts and scientific papers
- Give oral presentations on key blockchain technologies in fluent English
Experience & Skills Required
- Requires bachelor’s degree in area of specialty, such as math or computer science
- Senior-level programming skills in at least one programming language
- Fluent written and oral English
- Willing to work in a fast paced and highly agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Other Desired Skills
- Subject matter expertise in blockchain and related technologies (computer privacy, computer security, cryptography, number theory, distributed systems, algorithm complexity, data structures, game theory, statistics, economics)
- Superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions.
- Strong knowledge and passion for FinTech and financial services, Bitcoin, RSK & Ethereum, willing to work in this fast-moving environment.