Software Automation Engineer at Olive AI (Columbus, OH)
Olive is healthcare's A.I. workforce and has been successfully deployed at health systems across the country. Olive automates work to allow healthcare professionals to concentrate on what's most important, their patients. Olive's promise to her customers is that she figures out where she can have an impact, onboards quickly, shows up for work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Our Software Automation Engineering team continues to grow and we're looking for experienced Engineers to use our proprietary RPA tool to build more complex bots, as well as dig into the tool/bots code for bug fixes, enhancements, and defects. The ideal candidate will have experience using other RPA tools or a background in software development, automation engineering, or software testing automation. As an Engineer, you will be looked at to assist other Engineers with more complex problems and have the ability to work independently.
- Work on the more complex workflows to build the most efficient and reliable bot.
- Use our RPA platform to Pair program and collaborate with other engineers to implement custom workflow automations for our customers.
- Debug and triage issues related to infrastructure and initial testing configurations.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to deliver automated workflows in a timely fashion.
- Use software development programs and operating systems for development.
- Define new techniques and best practices for all areas of robotic process automation.
- Provide feedback to product and development teams to help improve our in house process automation tools
- Document process, procedures, and training materials for staff and stakeholders.
- Attend daily stand-up and periodic team meetings.
- Participation in peer code reviews.
- 4+ years experience in one of the following; automation engineering, quality engineering, systems administration, software engineering.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related degree(mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of data types and structures.
- Proficient with remote connectivity applications such as Citrix Receiver, Horizon VMWare Client, RDP.
- Version control such as GIT, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Ability to understand large scale software & system architecture.
- Able to communicate technical issues with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile tools, Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker.
- Experience with xPath or in-depth knowledge of CSS.
- Proficiency with recent Windows Server operating systems.
- Solid understanding of SOAP and RESTful API's.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP (standard headers and custom headers, CGI methods, request bodies and request responses, as well as status codes)
- Understanding of continuous integration, testing, deployment & release methodologies.
- Experience with lodash, underscore or other data manipulation libraries.
- Experience with Automated testing, Unit testing or TDD.
- Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Autolt experience.
- Computer Vision.
- Healthcare IT and EHR knowledge.
- Experience with SQL statements for data filtering and retrieval.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs