Xamarin Software Architect at Authority Partners
Authority Partners is seeking an experienced Xamarin Architect to join our strong development team. The Xamarin Architect will design and write maintainable code, communicate with teams and clients, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
- 5+ years of strong development experience
- Proven experience in Xamarin Mobile Development Platform (Xamarin and/or Xamarin.Forms)
- High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
- Experience with RESTful interfaces like MVC Web APIs
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Good working knowledge of English Language
- Willingness to learn new things and apply them in daily work
- Azure Application Insights
- Native mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working with XAML and declarative UI (UWP, WPF, Xamarin.Forms)
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
Competitive remuneration package
We reward excellence
Collaborative learning environment
Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs