As a Web Development Instructor (m/f/d) at WBS CODING SCHOOL, you are fundamentally responsible for the learning success of our international students.
In our part-time Web & App Development program, you will teach online for 24 weeks (every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. and Saturday between 9:00 and 6:00 p.m. (CET). Our next batch of coding talents is starting July 26th 2021, apply now and join our amazing team!
- You are responsible for conducting workshops, live coding sessions and various learning events
- You coach our participants in the event of challenges
- Together with our Head Of Teaching and our trainers, you will continue to develop our curriculum
You're looking for a flexible work environment in a young and dynamic team and are excited to help up-and-coming talents get started in the tech industry.
For this we would like the following expertise from you:
- You are an experienced developer (3+ years).
- You have experience using agile methodology (SCRUM or equivalent).
- You respond empathetically to your students' needs.
- You are familiar with DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Travis …).
- You love sharing your knowledge.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- An independent, structured way of working with a high degree of self-responsibility as well as intercultural competence.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- You are available as a freelancer for the 24-weeks period starting July 26th 2021.
Please send your resume with a cover letter including your fee expectations (as PDF) using using our online application portal.
WBS GRUPPE • Lena Ernst • CODING SCHOOL • Weiskopffstraße 16-17 • 12459 Berlin
With your application, you agree to the further processing and storage of your data until the application process is completed.
The personal formulations in this job advertisement include all genders (male, female, divers).