Mid to Senior Microsoft SQL Report Developer with remote team experience at Prime Insurance (Sandy, UT)
Prime Insurance Company is seeking a motivated report developer who works well with a distributed team, and wants to help establish a remote first culture.
We are a Microsoft shop. Our data lives on Sql Server, and a mix of Access and .Net MVC/Angular 8 front ends. We source control everything in git (including Access!), build on Team City, and deploy with Octopus.
You must be located in the United States, and authorized to work here. We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visa's at this time.
We expect remote employees to overlap at least 6 hours with the Sandy, Utah office (we're there 8am-5pm Mountain time).
- Migrate existing Microsoft Access reports to SSRS
- Develop new SSRS reports to support new business growth
- Test and debug existing reports
- Write, modify, maintain and optimize complex SQL queries
- Assist in identifying and implementing new ways to improve the quality and experience of our systems
- Contribute to success through software craftsmanship principles
What we look for in our team members
- Passion for new technology
- Team player mentality
- Quality focus on doing it right the first time
- Strong communication skills
- Verifiable experience with a remote development team.
- 4+ years progressive experience developing reports
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access reports
- Working knowledge of source control systems including git
Bonus points for
- Insurance industry experience
- RedGate Sql Change Automation
- Power BI experience
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs