Senior Magento Developer (Argentina) at Trellis, Inc.
Trellis is looking for an experienced Magento Developer to join our growing team. Experience with Foundation and Bootstrap responsive frameworks is preferred. 2+ years of experience with PHP and Magento is required.
The Magento Developer position is a mid-level position that allows you to gain valuable experience with the potential of working on exciting projects that may involve third party integrations, eCommerce, multi-site functionality, custom module creation and more. The position involves the development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL based web sites in Magento. Duties range from custom development of scripts with few development precedents to creation of entirely new extensions or themes for Magento.
- Demonstrated web development skills (e.g., through a portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams, etc.)
- Possesses an understanding of development operations best practices
- Has strong Magento frontend and backend development experience
- Is comfortable with MVC frameworks
- Has familiarity with process flow-charting, wireframes, mockups, site maps
- Love of learning, and ability to work with minimal supervision or training
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Ideal candidates may also possess strong skills In:
- System Integration
- API Development
- Strong understanding of eCommerce best practices
- Data Mapping
- GIT and Version Control
- LAMP Stack Expertise
- Plugin Development
- Professional experience with object-oriented programming and relational database design principles
- Web server/networking / IT experience
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs