IN A NUTSHELL
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
Are you passionate about technology and building strong partnerships? Do you love taking ownership of technical solutions? Are you eager to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to the enterprise leadership teams? Do you easily navigate in project development and integration spaces?
We are open-minded, pragmatic, and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we often face innovative challenges and solve them without compromising our standards.
If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team as Solution Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Create high-level architecture, technical specifications, and solutions according to the business requirements
- Lead technical meetings and workshops and provide training
- Review the project implementation and existing architecture
- Solve complex technical problems and provide support while participating hands-on in development activities
- Create guidelines, internal and external documentation
- Develop small proof-of-concept while following the MVP approach
- Analyze technologies to solve integration problems in projects and bring this knowledge to Spryker Products
- Act as a missionary/evangelist while setting Spryker high-quality standards
- Senior-level software development expertise with high-level languages and passion for coding with PHP (5+ years of experience)
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Ability to review and validate the existing code for different quality attributes (performance, security, usability, upgradability)
- Strong consulting, pre-sales and architectural skills, relevant experience and understanding of E-commerce domain and requirements
- Outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complex concepts to tech and business leadership
- Problem-solving & result-oriented mindset
- Understanding of business requirements and running project discovery phases (architectural planning, scoping and development requirements)
- Experience and feeling comfortable with public speaking
- Passion to share, guide and navigate others
- Ability and willingness to travel and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and minimum B1 level in German language
- Experience as a Trainer is a plus
Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
- Backend: PHP7 (or Java), PostgreSQL, MySql, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Composer, RabbitMq, Jenkins
- System: Vagrant, Saltstack, Docker, Git, Jira
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS (or GCP, Azure)
- Tools: Newrelic, Blackfire, Php analytics tools
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks, and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.