Kaliber Labs is seeking Senior Machine Learning Engineers to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence algorithms and solutions for surgical guidance systems.
We're looking for experienced and talented individuals to join our growing team to push the boundaries of medical AI applications.
An ideal candidate is passionate about the power and possibilities of ML, while understanding practical, real-world limitations.
Positions available for mid- and senior-level engineers with appropriately scaled expectations, and compensation.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for research, development, and deployment of real world medical AI solutions
- Participate in planning, designing, and implementing all aspects of our ML pipeline
- Research and implement new and existing ML algorithms and tools
- Lead model training, optimization, and quality control
- Interact with our labeling team to ensure data and training quality
- Work with our software engineers to deploy models to production hardware
- Collaborate efficiently across multiple time zones
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a ML engineer
- Fluent in Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience with real-time data processing (video, audio, and other signals)
- Experience in computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation, 3d reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning
- High level technical aptitude and understanding of latest computer vision algorithms
- Bonus points for experience with:
- Medical applications
- 3D domain development
- B.S, M.S. with 5+ years of experience or PhD. with 2+ years of experience in computer vision, software or related field
- Strong competencies in algorithms and algorithm design optimized for Deep Learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple time zones