Join our growing Quality Assurance group to make sure our product is bug-free. Assist all QA aspects of our product with manual testing as well as updating and writing test cases.
*This job is fully remote with the possibility to work from our NYC office*
If you join us, what will you do?
- Tasked with common QA roles including reviewing and interpreting requirements, creating test plans/cases, and creating/maintaining automated tests while also executing manual test cases as needed
- Participate in the creation and execution of Test Cases and Test Plans
- Verify issues submitted by other parties
- Review developer's automated unit and integration tests to identify improvements and gaps in developer-owned tests
- Run manual tests to ensure requirements coverage in new functionality along with regression tests for existing functionality
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need
- A “QA mentality”- the ability to accurately identify and reproduce defects through verbal and written methods of communication
- 5+ years prior experience in a QA Role with a product that is provisioned over the Web or is a hosted SaaS solution
- Experience collaborating with developers to maximize test coverage between the developer’s own tests and the QA testing effort
- Knowledge of common QA Practices
- Experience with automation frameworks/automated tests
- Knowledge of an object oriented and/or scripting knowledge such as: C#, Ruby, Python, Java, etc..
- Proven past experience with REST API testing and the common tools associated with it
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems (such as JIRA) and test case management systems
- Experience working in a mixed environment and be able to excel at multiple languages and frameworks
- Experience working with Outsourced testing resources
This is extra, but if you have it, it will make us happy
- Experience in working remotely
- Knowledge of/interest in the digital and AdTech landscape
- Experience working in small companies
- Experience with message based systems
- Experience with QASymphony Software Platform
- Experience working with different time zones
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
Why We Are
Personalization is key and we at PowerInbox believe that email is not meant to be stationary and static, but relevant and filled with dynamic content and advertisements.
What We Are
We at PowerInbox boost your revenue and brand engagement through real-time advertising, and native ad displays.
Who We Are
We are a digital monetization startup ecosystem that is always open to new talent
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com