IN A NUTSHELL
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
You are a proactive and emphatic leader ready to guide our DevOps team and develop it to the next level of expertise? You love to organize internal DevOps processes, suggest improvements, and strive towards high-performance? You enjoy hiring and onboarding new team members while smoothly integrating them into our DevOps culture?
As a Head of DevOps (m/f/d), you will be taking care of managing the development of our DevOps team located in Ukraine, remotely from our Berlin office. You will also be taking part in recruiting AAA players for the existing team. Your responsibilities will include building the Spryker platform, organizing internal processes, code quality control & tooling testing.
We are open-minded, pragmatic, and agile above all. If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Manage the development & growth of the DevOps team
- Architecture infrastructure and organize certifications
- Implement best-fitting DevOps practices and tools within the team
- Organize support and on-call schedules
- Building a Spryker platform in different public clouds
- 5+ years of experience in managing teams with DevOps / SysOps backgrounds
- AWS experience and certifications
- Experience in providing infrastructure for PHP-based web applications
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation, code quality, and automated testing
- Deep practical experience in infrastructure automation and IaC
- Great communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- An owner of bachelors or masters degree in computer sciences is a plus
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks, and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technology!