Thycotic is looking for a customer facing Mac OS X Software Engineer/Developer to be part of our Tier IV Escalation team. As part of our worldwide Tier IV team you will be supporting customers who experience escalated issues for Mac OS X that consist of an agent communicating to centralized services as well as small desktop applications to interact with the user.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Director, Americas Support and Special Teams.
- Work through challenging issues in the customer environment, testing scenarios and reviewing code
- Work close with senior support representatives and development when required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience in supporting, and/or developing Mac OS X drivers, scripts
- 1 year of Objective C based application experience
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and review code to determine workarounds or solutions
- Passionate about assisting customer and solving challenging issues
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code written in other languages
- Self-starter, yet highly collaborative with your team via chat and conference calls
- Ability to look at the “big picture,” to understand customer issues in-depth
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand other components written in C++, C#/.NET and related technologies and be able to interface with them