The product engineering team is responsible for the creation and quality of the XOi Vision platform. This platform serves thousands of Field Technicians across the country. We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer to play a key role in building and maintaining the code and services for our backend, mobile and web applications.
We are a group of talented and passionate people who care deeply about our customers and end-users. We use best-of-breed engineering tools and practices to constantly deliver a high-quality product to our users to solve their real-world problems.
Our primary back-end systems are written in Python and run in AWS Lambdas and we develop our APIs with GraphQL. Our web application is written in React and our mobile application is written in React Native.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven to exceed benchmarks for product and service quality and is able to work independently with little supervision. They have excellent organization and problem-solving skills and work well with others.
- Solve fun and interesting problems
- Create and maintain features in our web application that is written in React.
- Create and maintain features in our mobile application that is written in React Native.
- Create APIs and pipelines to support mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Create design artifacts that can be used by other developers to implement features.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues, design solutions, and delivery timelines.
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field (or 5+ years of working experience).
- Experience with React and/or React Native
- Experience with Python
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience building and deploying applications or services in a cloud infrastructure environment.
- Expertise with functional or object-oriented program design patterns with a demonstrated ability to choose between and synthesize them.
- Experience with both statically and dynamically typed programming languages and a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both paradigms.
- Strong understanding of server-side security principles with respect to cloud computing.
- Good understanding of REST-based services and service-based architecture.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CI/CD development and organizational practices.
- Experience with common architectural patterns and frameworks for mobile application development.
You Are Someone Who:
- Loves to solve difficult and interesting problems.
- Has a passion for code quality and craftsmanship but can balance that with shipping code.
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Collaborates effectively across various teams, coordinating regularly to set and manage expectations.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Remote work
- Learning & development.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.