As a Senior Web Applications Engineer at All Turtles, you’ll work as part of a small cross-functional team of designers and engineers to create new products from scratch. While your day-to-day responsibilities will focus on building web applications, you’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to the product definition and design, the overall system architecture and the go-to-market plan.
You’re the right person for this job if you love to work on small, autonomous teams, take pride in the quality of both the code and user experiences that you create, crave variety in your work, and are comfortable working in any part of the stack.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with product designers to refine and implement a product vision.
- Rapidly taking new ideas from concept to launch and beyond.
- Applying your experience to help define the overall product architecture, choose the tech stack, and contribute to all aspects of development.
- Identifying opportunities to build reusable tools and frameworks that will enable you and the rest of the team to more rapidly develop future products.
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- Spent at least 5 years in professional software engineering roles.
- Worked close with designers to create new experiences. You speak their language and share their values.
- Worked on projects that are user-centric. You’re passionate about making products that real people will find indispensable.
- Worked on a variety of projects. You’ve got breadth to go with your depth.
- Worked with common analytics products such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Optimizely. You know how to design and run experiments.
- Exceptional communication skills, with an aptitude to convey clear thoughts and ideas.
- Worked in a startup environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Delivered on ambitious goals. At the end of the day, you’re a doer.
- Experience working with streaming video and WebGL.