Are you interested in creating software that must perform transactions within milliseconds, with high availability, that must handle hundreds of thousands of users and all that with ease to use and without miss a dime? If your answer is yes, you should join us.
As a Backend Software Engineering you will:
- Design and implement new features for our platform
- Improve existent design and functionality
- Debug and Fix issues
- Automate existing process and routines
Our backend is based on open source tools and runs as a set of Golang based MicroServices. We're using RabbitMQ and gRPC for communication. This backend supports our Web App (a React/Redux & JS SPA) and our Mobile App (Flutter engine using WebViews to render our Web App, soon to be fully native).
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design
- Proficiency in Go
- Basic knowledge of messaging and distributed computing