Site Reliability Engineers wanted! at Magnolia International Ltd.
At Magnolia, the Site Reliability Engineers run and operate complex systems on a large-scale for our cloud customers, both internal and external.
They continuously innovate to provide more robust and fault-tolerant systems by applying software engineering approaches to infrastructural and operational challenges.
As a part of the SRE team, you will play a key role in Magnolia’s mission to further evolve its product and services in an ever growing world of automation and micro-services.
Along with other SRE practitioners, you will work at the heart of our production system and…
- monitor service performances and keep the lights green.
- define and manage our cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, build the monitoring stack, create and deploy orchestration scripts
- be involved in the design, build and deployment of scalable and secured services and provide architectural review, vulnerability testing, and security reviews.
- be an internal advocate of cloud technologies at Magnolia.
What you ideally offer
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS and Terraform), configuration management tools (Ansible), continuous delivery, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- A passion for large-scale and highly redundant services and computer engineering.
- Experience in operating, optimizing and scaling SQL databases, ElasticSearch clusters and/or Prometheus.
- Familiar with security and operation standards as well as best practices around personal data.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs