DESCRIPTION: We are looking for Production Support Senior Program Managers who will apply technical proficiency for service operations and application production support for the large enterprise-level organization. Managers will need to acknowledge and manage the incident, administer and prioritize request and tickets queues, properly identify the most appropriate team and assign tickets to the team members, work on the issues, respond to issues, perform analysis, suggest and communicate input on potential work-arounds, communicate to all stakeholders and close issue as per agreed timelines.
- Performing the enhancement stories
- Working with the team to develop and deploy as per client standards
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and periodic basis
- Participating in the development / architecture meetings to represent Applications Operations Services teams and providing support view
- Coordinating and cooperating with different Program Managers and Team Leaders to facilitate resolution of incidents/tickets in allotted time
- Managing interdependencies or impediments to the resolution.
- Playing an important role in creating the knowledge Artifacts for all issues and standard operating procedures
- Delivering a high service levels of support and contribute to Service improvement at various levels
- Being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software development industry
- At least 2 years of experience with understanding SDLC, branching, production release planning and grasp of complex systems architecture, system interdependencies and interfaces.
- At least 4 Years of experience with Application Support and minor enhancements
- Minimum 4 years of experience in trouble shooting, bug fixing and minor enhancements to web applications
- At least 2 years of experience working in environments with .NET Core, AngularJS, and REST would be a plus
- Ability to work in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment with excellent stakeholder management skills is a must
- Strong Analytical skills, coupled with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment, with a possible experience in leading and managing multiple, local and remote, cross-functional teams (Dev and QA).
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Global IT Delivery domain experience
- Knowledge of TFS/JIRA, along with working knowledge of JQL.
- Release and deployment methodologies
- Working with RDMS like SQL Server
- Producing documentation
- Establishing and enforcing processes
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Travel may be required as per the job requirements
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package.
- We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional training
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.