Remote Haskell Developer
At Holmusk we leverage technology & data science to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We focus on delivering tailored interventions in healthcare by building digital tools and harnessing the insights from real-world data.
We are looking for a Haskell Developer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare. You will be part of a small remote team based in Europe and might be asked to travel every few months to meet the rest of the team. Though remote, the team will have a strong connection to the main office in Singapore.
- Work to design and implement backends with new features across multiple projects
- Help inform and own strategic decisions in the development of the projects
- Help the team navigate all the potential requirements (e.g.: delivery timeframes, restricted deploy environments, performance, etc.)
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in Haskell
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated team-work abilities
- Good written and spoken communication skills (main communication language is English)
- Familiarity with the git version-control workflow
Good to have
- Familiarity/willingness to learn to use AWS services like S3, Lambda
- Familiarity working in the frontend
What's in it for you
- You will be working with other functional languages enthusiasts: we use Haskell for all our backend components (along with PostgreSQL as the backing database) and Elm for our web applications.
- You will be able to see your work in the hands of patients and clinicians, making a real difference.
- You will be challenged and encouraged to grow, alongside people motivated to do good work and build great products.
At Holmusk we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.