Coin Client Developer at AlphaPoint
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write Node.JS code, as well as custom smart contracts using Typescript or Solidity.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Solidity a plus.
- Experience with WebSocket’s and streaming data.
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Ability to work rapidly changing and evolving technologies.
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design and secure coding practices.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs