Full Stack Developer: Node.js, Python or Go | autonomy, flexibility | new team at Oscatel
Oscatel is hiring a Full Stack Developer, working in Node.js, Python or Go, to design and implement solutions for a range of projects that underpin operational services for mobile carriers.
We're an established software provider that's bringing development back in house. We're building modular, containerised, solutions - many of which will become long-term products - mainly around operational support services for carriers.
The domain entails data-intensive services where security, data integrity and uptime are key. This presents lots of interesting coding challenges as we build and integrate our technology.
You can anticipate a mix of well-defined greenfield projects, initially focused on implementing the web application for a large customer deliverable, along with substantial exploratory work as we validate concepts and build new solutions, maturing these into products.
We offer a culture where you may work under your own initiative as part of a collaborative effort towards common goals. It's an opportunity to be a formative team member, and to grow and improve together.
Early projects within the team
- Actively contributing to improve our development culture, methods and automation
- Building core services in Node.js, Python and Go using GraphQL and gRPC
- Develop process focussed admin consoles and dashboards for internal and external clients
- Representing comprehensive data from analytics and alerting tools
We're looking for
- Someone able to write code that's efficient, robust, documented and well tested
- Solid theoretical foundations, either through education (e.g. Computer Science) or practice
- Proven back end coding skills using Node.js, Python or Go
- Web service writing skills, and familiarity with relational databases e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with a current JS framework: React/Next.js, Vue.js, Angular etc
- Broad understanding of unit, service and integration testing
- Ability to understand complex requirements, to uphold security of sensitive data and to conform to best practices
Current ecosystem - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £45,000 - £60,000+ we're keeping an open mind
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
- Flexible and remote working - tell us what you need
- Personal development plan that you can shape, with budget for related training/certifications
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs