Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have 70+ employees and are poised to double in size by end of 2020. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA and we have presence in Menlo Park, CA.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
You want to solve problems you can’t just Google answers for. You want to deal with real big data in real products that real people. You want exposure to cutting edge tech including real machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth startup.
Join the close-knit engineer team at Interos that conceptualizes and develops our industry-leading data-driven Interos Knowledge Graph. Hone your skills in an agile, test-driven environment and have a measurable impact on a well-established rapidly expanding business.
At Interos, Senior Data Software Engineers have a deep understanding of Data Modeling, Python fundamentals and architecture. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers. Senior Engineers regularly review large sections of our product, making sure things don't ‘fall through the cracks’. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
- Assume responsibility for key parts of the Interos Knowledge Graph architecture.
- Translate Data Science experimental code into tested, production ready modules
- Create connectors for ingesting data from third party databases, APIs, and web sites
- Optimize data structures, improve code execution, and reduce memory consumption of existing implementation
- Develop JSON APIs
Technology We Use:
- We build architecture with Python.
- We use Elasticsearch for search
- We use MySQL, Oracle, & Snowflake for our database storage
- We use AWS for our infrastructure
- We develop against services in the cloud
- We keep our projects up-to-date with current versions
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of full-time professional Python experience including production experience with data pipelines
- A seasoned engineer who enjoys sharing your experience with the team.
- Passionate about writing code that is scalable, maintainable, reusable, and well-tested
- Interested in building reliable, fault-tolerant, production-grade systems
- Feel comfortable debugging large applications and refactoring them to well-tested components and services
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers
- Comfortable interacting with a range of audiences (technical and business stakeholders)
- Have experience in an agile environment
- Enjoy optimizing complex data models for comprehension and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field or a foreign equivalent
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.net