Product Manager at READY Robotics (Columbus, OH)
READY is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Product Manager. READY Robotics seeks to revolutionize the industrial robot market for enterprise manufacturers. Traditional industrial robots are difficult to program and integrate, making them very time-consuming and costly to deploy. READY’s technology removes these barriers by creating an easy-to-use system with a plug-and-play architecture capable of being programmed in a matter of hours.
As a Product Manager you will identify market problems, develop solutions to solve those problems and work with software engineers, designers and robotics engineers to develop new products and enhance existing products. This is a full-time position where you will be working with a dedicated team of professionals in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate is excited about manufacturing, logistics, robotics, is detail-oriented, and is motivated to ensure that READY Robotics is delivering the best product possible.
- Identify market problems
- Develop solutions
- Perform research on relevant topics
- Lead story mapping sessions
- Maintain backlog
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Invision and Sketch
- Experience in Lean Product and agile methodologies
- Advanced degree in a related technical field
- Application-based use of the ROS Industrial stack
- Experience with B2B application development
- Experience working at a VC-backed startup company
Direct Applicants only. No recruiters please.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs