GIS Software Developer (Remote) at Transfinder (Schenectady, NY)
We're looking for an experienced GIS software developer that loves to be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle. Our teams are highly collaborative and follow Agile Scrum principles. Developers work closely with Product Owners, Designers and QA and are encouraged to give feedback throughout the process.
We have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to experiment with new ideas or technologies. Projects vary as we write new applications and include functionality such as turn-by-turn navigation or real time GPS tracking with ETA. Our platforms also vary with each application; some are mobile apps, some browser-based responsive web apps and some desktop browser apps.
- SQL Server
- ESRI - ArcGIS using the latest technologies
- Senior level GIS experience with over five years experience
- Senior to expert level expertise with the ESRI suite of products
- You have experience writing web based applications
- You love to work on a team and collaborate with other developers
- You know what it means to fail fast
- You learn quickly and are willing to share knowledge and learn from others
- ESRI certifications
- You know your way around IIS and a Windows Server
- You know how to use SQL Server Management Studio
Interested In applying?
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs