We are looking for an Haskell Developer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare. You will be part of a small remote team based in India and might be asked to travel to meet the rest of the team. Though remote, the team will have a strong connection to the main office in Singapore.
Work with your fellow engineers to design and implement backends with new features across multiple projects. This will involve having to understand the limitations and working around different platforms and software stacks like Flutter and Elm. We use Haskell for all our backend components along with PostgreSQL as the backing database.
Be proud of what you produce
There will be many orthogonal requirements like delivery timeframes, restricted deploy environments and performance requirements. You will be required to juggle them but ultimately produce something that you will be proud of.
- Strong Haskell skills
- Strong PostgreSQL skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong verbal and written communication in English
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / related field, or equivalent practical experience
- History of contribution to open source projects
- Familiarity/willingness to learn to use AWS services like S3, Lambda
- Interested in the healthcare domain
- Experience working in a startup