Banno is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages bleeding edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We build front end applications using modern web components.
You are infinitely curious and thrive in an environment where you are constantly learning and growing. You want to be somewhere that you are trusted and set up for success every day. You want to be somewhere that surrounds you with other great engineers that drive you to be better everyday.
Although you work in a team you are self motivated and able to work with independence. You want to own the deliverable from working with the product manager to define the scope all the way through supporting your work in production. You care deeply about your work, your team, and the end user.
Banno values trust and those with a bias towards action. We have a remote-first culture that challenges you each day and supports your growth. We are confident you will love it here.
What you and your team are working on
About the Banno team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With an engineering team of over 100, we place high value on continued education and also contribute to, and use, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want–as long as your work hours match US business hours. You’ll get the chance to choose your own tools, work with bleeding edge web technologies across the stack and contribute to products that are used by thousands of people.
Travel of up to 5% may be required for company meetings and professional development.
- Experience building and debugging single page applications
- Experience with frontend build systems such webpack or rollup
- Experience supporting an application in production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience with continuous integration systems and frontend testing
- Experience with Web Components.
- Experience working in a team environment, providing meaningful and quality reviews/feedback of peer’s work.
- Worked to improve the team’s process and standards while building consensus amongst the team.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs