Senior Product Manager (Contract to Hire) - Teespring - LA, SF or Remote at Source Coders Inc (San Francisco, CA)
Title: Senior Product Manager (Contract to Hire)
Location(s): San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Cincinnati or Fully Remote (some travel required)
Teespring believes the future of commerce is social, and each day is working towards becoming the world’s leading creator commerce platform. We empower creators by offering an end to end solution for their e-commerce business enabling them to create and sell online within minutes. Creators use our platform to sell high-quality products their fans love, with just an idea and no cost or risk.
Teespring has powered its creators to sell over 35 million products across 120 countries, generating over $1bn+ in revenue along the way.
What is the job?
Product managers at Teespring are at the center of delivering great experiences for our users. As Senior Product Manager, Creator Success pod, you will work directly with our design, engineering, marketing & data teams. Your goal is to make users successful and increase loyalty by ensuring we are building the best product to retain and engage them. You will set the roadmap and inspire the team to build the best creator commerce platform. As the organizational glue, you act to keep the company informed and make sure everyone is aligned.
- Structure and lead user research and competitive analysis to inform product direction
- Set the product development roadmap and pivot as demands change
- Work closely with design, engineering, marketing, and data partners to lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Be the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
What do we need?
- 3-5 years of product management experience (e-Commerce experience is a plus)
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction based on customer needs
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Loves driving growth and has worked on impactful products with growth success
- Builds models to understand which projects have the highest ROI
- Ability to both think strategically for long-term vision, as well as operate in the details of short-term projects
- Excellent communication skills - from emails to meetings to all hands
- Self-motivated and have a growth mindset
- Highly impact driven with insatiable curiosity for how we could be better
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs