DevOps Engineer at Chessable Limited (London, UK)
Chessable aims to make learning chess content as easy and efficient as possible. We digest the science so that our users don't have to, and allow for an optimal learning experience.
Chessable is part of the Play Magnus AS group, the company was founded by World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen and is revolutionising how people learn, watch and play chess.
Are you searching for your dream job? Do you have a passion for chess and lifelong learning?
We are seeking a DevOps engineer with development skills to help streamline our tooling and improve the reliability and security of our site. This will involve working both on our infrastructure and our code.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Improve the performance, reliability, security and scalability of our systems.
- Collaborate with the development team and external hosting providers.
- Complete development tasks that relate to the smooth running of the site.
- Troubleshoot issues in our production environment.
- Ensure the smooth running of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- Work from home or office
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs