Machine Learning Engineer at Scalable Path
Scalable Path is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join the team. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day).
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Our mission is to connect companies with highly-skilled, remote software development professionals in their time zone at a competitive price. For freelancers, we provide the opportunity to work on challenging, stable projects while earning a good living. For our clients, we provide pre-vetted candidates, guidance, and tools to set them up for success. We genuinely care about the success of our clients and our freelancers and strive to create engagements that work well for both.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are interested in using ML to improve the efficiency of our internal recruiting process. One of the bottlenecks in our process is the analysis of job applications. Currently, these applications are individually read and analyzed by a human, which is time-consuming. We would like to build and train a model (or set of models) that can quickly read through all of the applications and suggest the top candidates based on the applicant's profile and answers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Getting to know Scalable Path's current recruiting process
- Understanding our current database schema and application logic
- Making suggestions on different types of ML models and strategies
- Working with the existing development team to deploy the solution
- Working with the existing team to create a highly predictive model
- Suggest new attributes to consider in order to rank profiles
- Optimize performance, storage, and processing power
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working with the CEO and members of the Scalable Path recruiting and development teams. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Strong English Communication
- Proven related experience with Machine Learning
- Extensive experience with models, learning procedures and hyperparameters
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Deep understanding of Artificial Neural Networks
- Data modeling and evaluation skills
- Requirements analysis skills
- Advanced experience with REST APIs
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Previous experience working on HR projects with ML or similar
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
2-3 months and potentially more depending on the success of the project.
The pay rate for this role is from $50 - $100 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs