Mobile Developer at Fulcrum Technologies, Inc (Seattle, WA)
Fulcrum is looking for an experienced Mobile Developer with full stack experience to help deliver Android and iOS mobile applications to the enterprise. You will be part of an agile team implementing requirements defined by the product management team using a modern mobile platform. We embrace Open Source technology and look for opportunities to contribute back to projects.
A successful Mobile Developer on our team will have experience building either iOS or Android applications and will be eager to develop their skills in both. You should be self driven, motivated, and have high expectations of your own work. You will work closely with other developers and QA to interface with API, products, and testing environments.
Working for Fulcrum means being part of a small team where you will have a daily impact on our product while working in an open office environment with a dynamic group of people. Fulcrum embraces a rich fun-loving culture - as evidenced by including employees in regular company outings for team building and comradery.
- Develop, test and maintain native plugins for a cross platform hybrid application across iOS and Android platforms.
- Implement features and functionalities based on objectives defined by the product team based on analysis of customer requirements.
- Enhance, build, and implement new application toolkits with dynamically configurable APIs and UI tools.
Experience and skills:
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Objective C and/or Android using Java.
- Shipped application on a mobile platform (please provide a link).
- Proficiency with Java.
- Proficiency with databases such as Oracle and Postgres.
- Experience working with React or React Native a plus.
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively independently, or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly visible and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems.
Fulcrum is a Seattle-based software company, founded in 1998. Our enterprise software is a leader in the telecommunications industry. Fulcrum's solution is centered around our CATS Asset Lifecycle Management software platform, offered hosted in the Cloud, or as traditionally licensed software. The CATS software platform is recognized for its powerful mobile data collection capabilities designed for use in the field and for integration with back-office systems like Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP and Granite that leverage Fulcrum's CATS information to assure that their data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Small team means you can have a big impact daily
Awesome office in downtown located in the Pike Place Market area
Unlimited free beverages and snacks
Regular team outings and company events
Great team to work withÃ¢Â€Â¦.but we might be biased!
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily, either with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs