Senior Software Engineer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Banno Platform at Jack Henry & Associates, you'll get the chance to make a real, positive impact on people's lives. Our mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have with their finances. We're doing this by reimagining the digital presence of financial institutions and building products that empower and delight their users.
This position will work on our online account opening product in cooperation with our product and design teams. We are constantly keeping our applications up to date with the newest development practices to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data. Our platform is primarily Kotlin, Java, Spring Framework, and PostgreSQL.
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, and openness. Our team is highly distributed, meaning you will work with kind, talented engineers from across the United States. Occasional travel may be required for professional development conferences or company meetings. This is a remote position with the ability to collocate at several JHA locations nationwide if desired. The majority of the small immediate development team are located in Bethlehem, PA.
This position will be hired in Bethlehem, PA (preferred location), Springfield, MO or Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Java and Spring Framework programming.
- Must have experience with Kotlin.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with any of the following:
- Git or Gitlab
- BDD testing frameworks (ex: Spek)
- Experience integrating third party web services.
- Experience with REST API design and implementation.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs