What You’ll Do
- Maintain and expand a custom linux-from-scratch style distribution that underlies several hardware products on multiple architectures.
- Maintain and extend build systems, cross-compilation tooling, release automation, and software for such environments.
- Work on Roon software integrations with third-party hardware and software platforms.
- Work on the administration/configuration interfaces for our hardwork products.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced sysadmin, comfortable with configuration of disparate operating systems and hardware platforms.
- You are very familiar with how linux distributions are put together and how to build open source software from source code.
- You are highly literate in unix concepts and practices.
- You are experienced working with linux in embedded systems.
- You are familiar with containerization and virtualization technologies (Docker, VMware, HyperV, etc) and packaging software for these environments.
- You are experienced with automated pipelines for continuous build and integration systems.
- You enjoy understanding, creating, and working in complicated environments with many components and moving parts.
- You have some familiarity with Node.js.