Would you like to join a fast-growing international startup and shape the future of how products are designed, prototyped and manufactured?
You will be playing a lead role in managing and improving our backend infrastructure (currently AWS centric), maintaining and improving our existing backend applications in Python and Golang. You will be responsible for developing new capabilities to enable our users to work together more effectively on improving product designs and specifications as well as manufacture the products they design together.
- Minimum 3 years strong experience building applications in Python and/or Golang.
- Strong computer science knowledge (University not required)
- Knowledge of linux system administration
- AWS or similar cloud computing environment
- Ansible or similar deployment automation tools
- A fascination with digital fabrication technologies or interest in hardware development
- Strong command of English is required
- Documenting, releasing and maintaining open source libraries
- SQLAlchemy, Flask, GraphQL
- PostgresSQL, Dgraph
Interest or Skills in:
- 3D rendering and 3D application development
- Robotics, CNC, g-code, etc.
- Security best practices for web and mobile