Software Engineer - Research/Reverse Engineering (Must be remote in USA) at GrammaTech, Inc.
GrammaTech is seeking a Software Engineer in the Research/Reverse Engineering Team to develop new tools and integrate existing tools to advance the state-of-the-art in software reverse engineering and binary analysis. Application areas include: decompilation, firmware analysis and patching, software architecture recovery, and software functionality identification.
Location: Preference is for this candidate to be located in our office in Ithaca, NY. Although, management may consider a remote employee when there is a strong match of skills and experience. (If Remote, must be in USA Only.)
- Execute all phases of the software development lifecycle on existing codebases and new implementations
- Write and maintain well-designed, documented, testable code and address quality assurance issues
- Communicate task progress via verbal and written reports to keep stakeholders up to date on project progress
- Prepare software deliveries for demonstrations, evaluations and customer transitions
- Support demonstration events and customer installation and usage to ensure a smooth and successful evaluation
- Experience working with at least one assembly language (x86, ARM, MIPS, etc.)
- Advanced software application development skills in C/C++ and Python
- Ph.D. in computer science - or - BS in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years' experience
- Experience with reverse engineering tools (e.g. IDA Pro, radare2, binwalk, etc.)
- Experience with firmware and/or RTOS development, configuration, deployment and/or emulation
- Experience with fuzzers, at least using and configuring them; experience with AFL especially useful
- Experience with symbolic execution
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs