Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Software Engineer (100% Remote) — FinTech ScaleUp
Join the team at Littlepay!
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our highly skilled team, delivering on our exciting product roadmap and scaling our platform as we continue to expand across the globe. Littlepay is a game changing micropayment platform for the transit industry that our customers love. Our platform simplifies transit payments for passengers, operators and partners. We are the world's leading specialist payment service provider for transit.
Being part of the Littlepay team will give you the chance to work in a fantastic professional working environment, revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary with flexible work conditions. At Littlepay we believe great people build great products and we are committed to providing the opportunities and support you need for professional and personal development. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about transit payments and impact the daily lives of millions in their daily lives.
- Building and maintaining APIs, services and integrations core to our platform
- Investigating and helping to resolve issues across services and levels of the stack
- Collaborating remotely with support from colleagues in GMT/CET/AU timezones to build new features
- Working with engineers and product management in small cross-functional agile teams to build new features and integrations
- Supporting partners and customers with their integrations with the Littlepay platform in the Central Europe Time Zone (CET)
You'll be working with colleagues who:
- Are passionate about collaborative product development
- Care about quality and writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Are strong advocates of best practices and continuous improvement
- Take end-to-end ownership for delivery of product functionality
- Enjoy solving complex and interesting problems in an agile team setting
About our platform tech
- AWS based Java/Spring/NodeJS microservices
- Open source and AWS technologies (ECS/RDS/DynamoDB/S3/SQS/APIGateway/Lambda), IaC (Cloudformation)
- Modern CI/CD pipelines through Buildkite supporting safe, secure, frequent deployments
What’s great about working with us at Littlepay:
- Genuine career pathways into senior roles
- Inclusive and diverse team who celebrate the uniquenesses we all bring to the company, whether neurological, cultural, gender and sexual identities, background etc
- Significant learning and development programs
- International travel opportunities
- Littlepay company wide public holiday
- Internship and mentorship programs and opportunities
- We understand people have complex lives and we want you to feel comfortable to bring your authentic self to work
What you’ll need:
- An ability to write high quality code and be comfortable working with existing codebases
- An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
- Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
- You are curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues
- Any experience in payments processing is valued, eg. ISO8583, PCI-DSS, EMV, 3DS2
If you’ve been shortlisted for the role, a People and Culture team member will be in touch to organise an online interview with someone from the engineering team. The first interview will be an opportunity for us to get to know each other. If you’re successful after the first interview, we’ll be in touch with further steps.
If you require any accommodations for any stage in the interview process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
If you don’t meet all the criteria (we know that some minority groups and women tend to avoid applying if they don’t), please apply. We really enjoy meeting diverse people who might bring a fresh perspective on a problem we need to solve!
These positions are fully remote. However, sponsorship may be available for the right candidate directly impacted by the current unrest in Ukraine. If you’re seeking relocation to Australia, please apply.
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs