Headquarters: Admiralty, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance 100% digital, to better serve their customers.
- We are the leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We're also the winner of the insurtech of the year in all Asia in 2021
- We work with enterprise clients such as DBS, MSIG, Fubon Life, BOC, and more
- We're an international, diverse team with over 15 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable investors
- We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Vietnam. We plan to expand to the US and Europe in the upcoming months.
- We've been growing by over 200% each year since 2017
- We're constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the role:
.Net Backend engineering is the heart of our technical excellence. We are looking for people who are able to analyze complex insurance domains and build high-quality API and microservices in cross-functional product and project teams.
CoverGo is a Kubernetes-native platform that consists of around twenty microservices exposed via a GraphQL gateway (https://api.covergo.com/playground), based on .net 6.
What you will do:
- Help us build, grow and maintain our services
- Apply your skills to develop robust and scalable software
You'll be successful in this role if:
- You are a hands-on engineer, and you love what you do
- You are a quick learner and excited about learning new technologies
- You are passionate about automated testing, code quality and engineering best practices
- You advocate software craftsmanship and take pride in your work
- You enjoy collaborating with engineers across functional teams and have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy taking full ownership of projects from conception to production
What you will need:
- Experience in Event sourcing, CQRS, and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Excellent understanding of .NET Core and C#
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with microservices using GraphQL
- Experience with database technologies like MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Intensive TDD practice
It'll be nice if you have some experience in areas:
- Event Storming or Event Modeling
- SpecFlow and BDD
- GitHub Actions
- Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba etc.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Insurance and fintech experience
- Know what these names are about: Vaughn Vernon, Eric Evans, Martin Fawler
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: 5000USD/Month
- Full-remote employment, work from anywhere!
- Work in your local hours & holidays
- Paid annual leave
- Performance bonus
- Performance review 2x a year