UI Lead / Front-End Developer (ReactJS / React Native) at REPAY (Tempe, AZ)
We are looking for an experienced UI Lead / Front-End Developer to help lead a 2-3 person, Agile and growing software development team in expanding our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry.
- A master craftsman. You dream about color, typography, iconography and animation every day. You can’t stop yourself from critiquing everything, everywhere, all the time and wishing you had the time to redesign it all. You are proficient using ReactJS and can efficiently use your skillset to develop new designs and new visual systems.
- A systems thinker. As you translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems, you’re not just thinking about the task at hand but about how your design choices scale and fit within larger established systems and patterns.
- Passionate. You are genuinely interested in designing beautiful experiences that impact people’s lives. You make it your business to know as much as you can about the people you are designing for and make design decisions based on their needs. You are also active within the design community, staying up-to-date on the latest design trends and techniques.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with PM/Product Owner and developers to quickly ship new featured front-end and back-end products
- Building and maintaining a UI toolkit that is utilized by other teams at REPAY to build web UIs.
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
- Providing code review corrections and feedback in a professional and skill building way
- Evaluating existing and new technologies and ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience with user interface (UI) design
- 2+ years of experience working with ReactJS, React Native
- 3+ years of experience leading, coaching and mentoring a small team of Front End Developers
- Experience in a continuous integration environment (Preferably Jenkins) and plugins for UI standard checking
- Master’s degree in a design related field
- 5+ years of experience with user interface (UI) design
- 5+ years of experience designing for omni-channel services
- Mobile design or mobile development experience
- Experience with Python/C#
- Experience with Docker and AWS/Azure
- Good understanding of application security and/or familiarity with PCI compliance
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs