Headquarters: Boston, MA
Engooden Health is adding to its Engineering team in order to support the tremendous growth we have projected for 2022 and beyond. This is a remote position leading a small agile team of engineers located across the US and the Americas. This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Oversee architectural design, planning and execution for a team delivering high volume, high availability services for our clinical workflow platform
- Lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of onshore and nearshore software developers and test engineers
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope and communicate progress of deliverables
- 10+ years' experience building Enterprise-class SaaS products using technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web/RESTful services, MySQL and AWS services
- 3+ years hands-on team leadership experience; 7+ years hands-on development experience
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high availability services
- Expertise across the full software development lifecycle; including but not limited to: writing requirements and/or design documents, using a Git-based version control system, writing automated unit/ and integration tests, and deploying code to a production environment
- Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to work independently
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building software for the health tech industry is preferred, but not required
About Engooden Health
Engooden Health is the only company to offer scalable chronic care management (CCM) services and technology for physicians, health systems, and payers to identify rising-risk and chronically ill patients and positively impact their health trajectories. Through technology-driven, personalized intervention by experienced and empathetic care navigators, Engooden connects with thousands of patients each month, addressing their barriers to care while helping its customers effectively manage population health and value-based care programs. Founded in 2016, Engooden Health is headquartered in Boston.