Headquarters: Boston, MA
Engooden Health is looking for a Principal Cloud DevOps engineer, who is looking to grow, learn and pivot in a fast-growing startup environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology team focused on providing the tools and services supporting our rapidly growing team. As a growing organization, we have the ability to help you grow your skillset to design, implement, and maintain dynamic and scalable computing resources to support our custom SaaS application. The ideal candidate is someone with cloud-based infrastructure experience that is looking for more responsibilities and variety in their day-to-day. In addition, your work directly contributes to and has a daily impact on improving the lives of patients with chronic medical conditions. This is a remote/telecommute job opportunity.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and support of best practice tools and practices to support our rapidly growing team and ensure the reliability of the production SAAS application
- Serve as a subject matter expert and liaison to development regarding the potential and proper use of cloud infrastructure and services
- Maintain Infrastructure as Code git repositories based primarily on Hashicorp’s Terraform
- Assist development teams in creating and maintaining CI/CD build pipelines
- Support Ops, DevOps, and security functions and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7+ year's experience managing production hosting infrastructure and devops
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Linux and Docker
- Experience working in cloud-based environments
- Experience working with infrastructure as code
- Eastern or Central time zone working hours preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with task automation and scripting with Python, bash, or similar
- Passion for owning and mentoring others in the areas of infrastructure as code, configuration management, security, and operational monitoring.
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account
About Engooden Health:
Engooden Health is the only company to offer scalable chronic care management (CCM) services and technology for physicians, health systems, and payers to identify rising-risk and chronically ill patients and positively impact their health trajectories. Through technology-driven, personalized intervention by experienced and empathetic care navigators, Engooden connects with thousands of patients each month, addressing their barriers to care while helping its customers effectively manage population health and value-based care programs. Founded in 2016, Engooden Health is headquartered in Boston.