Headquarters: Admiralty, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Top reasons to join us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working with an international team all over the world
At CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance 100% digital, in order to better serve their customers. CoverGo has now established itself in Southeast Asia as a prominent and outstanding insurtech company.
- We are the leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We're also the winner of the insurtech of the year in all Asia in 2021
- We work with enterprise clients such as DBS, MSIG, Fubon Life, BOC and more.
- We're an international, diverse team with over 15 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable investors
- We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Vietnam and more planned for 2022
- We've been growing by over 200% each year since 2017
- We're constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, expressions and perspectives is key for building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
- quality assurance in software engineering
- Able, willing, and excited to work in a fast-paced collaborative startup environment
What You Will Do
- Be the advocate of testing and quality in the team. Mentoring other team members and building quality awareness during all project stages.
- Define test plans for projects and features.
- Perform manual and automated testing on new technologies
- Manage and triage reported defects.
- Continuously improve and refactor our testing infrastructure to ensure its reliability and scalability.
- Stay on top of the features delivered by other teams to have a broad view on the possible interactions between subsystems.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with both manual and automated testing of web applications, using Web and API testing frameworks
- Experienced in implementing automated testing tools and procedures
- Good level of understanding of the software development life cycle and lean/agile QA methodologies
- Ability to decompose projects into smaller units that can be delivered iteratively
- Enjoy working in a group and collaborating with cross-functional teams to get things done
- A critical thinker, an innovator, creative, and has good problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English is a must
- Continuous learning of innovative approaches to testing and best-practices around q
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Remote working arrangement - work from anywhere!
- Performance bonus
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Performance review 2 times a year
- Company activities and events
- Learning and Development Plan