Headquarters: Krakow, Poland
We are looking for a talented Senior React developer with strong experience in building web applications. You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with front-end projects.
You will take part in the ambitious project for a leading European university where your responsibility will be to write a robust interface. Application has an extensive interactive layer with a big deal of state management and working with data.
Check out this video for a quick preview of the project.
What we offer
- A long-term commitment with an option to prolong the cooperation after completing the project
- Salary range starting from $4000 up to $6000 USD
- Several types of cooperation depending on your needs. You can choose from an hourly rate, flat fee, hourly rate with a guaranteed number of hours, and various perks and benefits.
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- You will create amazing applications that you will be proud of
- You will work on international projects for interesting clients
- You will get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET Timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
As a senior front-end developer, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality interfaces.
- Experience in React, Node.js, HTML, CSS, GIT
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture
- Extensive experience with global and local state management in complex React applications
- Strong understanding and awareness of data models and interactions between them
- Clean type definitions
- Ability to quickly learn application’s business logic
- Extensive experience in building complex interactions
- Ability to maintain a high level of interface performance
- Create CSS code following the best practices like BEM, ITCSS, Tailwind, or others relevant to the particular project
- Optimize the performance of front-end code
- Cooperate with designers to ensure consistent look and feel of the application
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have skills:
- Good knowledge of tools like Jira, TravisCI, CircleCI, and other ecosystem tooling
- Workable experience with APIs
- Good knowledge of accessibility
- React Native knowledge is a plus
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application, screening questions, and code samples to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a React test.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations!