We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with React skills.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Efficiency in writing automatic tests
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs such as payment gateways
- Good team player skills
- Good knowledge of building performant SQL queries
- Hotwire experience
- React, Jest, React testing library skills
- Monthly compensation: $2,250 - $3,600 to your bank account
- 100% Remote Work
- 20 paid vacation days a year
- Paid sick leave (up to a week a year)
- Best available tools to work with - IDEs, Adobe/Figma/Sketch, and other tools
- MacBook Pro or Linux laptop with an external monitor
- Professional Education
- Knowledge sharing - our internal events
- Udemy, ebooks, courses paid by us
- Evaluation Process every 6 months
- The controller of your personal data is Vendo sp. o.o. seated in Warsaw, at Jasna 15 Street (‘Controller’ or ‘Vendo’). Contact e-mail with the Controller is possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data, if you wish to conclude a contract of employment, will be processed for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations (labor code). If you want to cooperate under B2B contract or contract of mandate data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment and analysis process CV in terms of the possible conclusion of the contract. Irrespective of the grounds indicated above, your data will also be processed for the purpose of setting the conditions employment/cooperation, as well as Vendo claims or defense. Processing for these purposes is carried out on a legal basis Vendo's legitimate interest in obtaining information on the expectations of the candidate, in particular the expected one remuneration and availability, as well as a possible investigation, establishing or defending against claims in court and out of court. If you send us more data than required by labor code or by Vendo data will be processed on consent expressed by sending a recruitment application. Your personal data may also be processed on the basis of consent for the purpose of future recruitment.
- Your data will be processed by our partner, providing the platform for submitting recruitment applications. Out partners may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to your data, rectify your data, demand its erasure, restriction of processing, object to processing, and data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent (to the extent that processing was based on consent), but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement and possibly longer for the period of limitation of claims. When you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for a period not longer than 6 months from the moment of collection (or until you withdraw your consent for future recruitment).
- Providing personal data to participate in the recruitment procedure is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data required under the Labor Code (in the case of a contract of employment) or data required by Vendo (in the case of B2B contract or contract of mandate) will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment procedure. Failure to send additional data, not required by the Labor Code or by Vendo, will not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment proceedings.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at e-mail email@example.com