Software Architect at Solve.Care (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Solve.Care is a global healthcare blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. And our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We also have representatives in the US, the UK, and Singapore. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
And this is just the beginning!
We are offering something more than a job. And currently, we have great career opportunity for a Software Architect who will help drive projects and our overall product portfolio to achieve our department and corporate goals. A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to this role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You’ll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
- Design and analyze the impact of the new feature on the exiting functionality of the product;
- Work with developers to design Solve.Care solutions to meet business requirements;
- Work with Product Managers to identify care initiatives in Solve.Care products and helping to define and vet product requirements;
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams throughout the company as a subject matter expert in Solve.Care products with a solution and implementation focus;
- Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing and go-live support;
- Create and validate the data design and flows across and between the core and digital technologies for the digital stack;
- Review Document Current and future states of architecture, data flow and integration (based on current architecture decisions);
- Review existing architecture documentation, validate and create a library;
- Become a guide on the code base and functionality of the Solve.Care platform, libraries, and integrations. And help improve it.
- Mentor and educate developers, especially with respect to microservice architectures.
- Full software development life-cycle experience, with a proven track record of shipping products;
- 5+ years of Java is required. This is a hands-on position: You must be able to write code individually or as part of a team;
- Experience in platform building, transactional platform, event handling, event management, state machines, building container apps, data and information security;
- Process modeling tools and best practices;
- Data modeling, system analysis and design;
- API development/consulting experience preferred;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux Containers and/or Docker;
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment, Amazon Web Services;
- Ability to convey business and technical value of Solve.Care products;
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs