Data Engineering Curriculum Writer at Thinkful Inc.
Data Engineering Curriculum Writer
- Consistently deliver content that meets spec and is on time to support our program launch roadmap.
- Create daily lesson plans consisting of
- Presentation decks that instructors use to lecture students on a given learning objective.
- Instructor notes that instructors use alongside
- Activity descriptions — these are notes describing tasks students complete together in order to advance the learning objective in a given lecture.
- Creates curriculum checkpoint content on specific learning objectives. In addition to the in-class experience, our students also spend time reading and completing tasks for a written curriculum hosted on the Thinkful platform.
- Creates code assets to support lesson plans, student activities, and written curriculum content.
- Iterates on deliverables based on user feedback
- 3+ years of hands-on Data Engineering industry experience
- Demonstrated subject matter expert in Python, SQL, schema design/data modeling, Map Reduce, AWS Tools and technology.
- Great at writing, understands education and educational writing
- Collaborative.You enjoy partnering with people and have excellent project management skills and follow through
- Excellent writing skills. You've got a gift for writing about complicated concepts in a beginner-friendly way. You can produce high-quality prose as well as high-quality presentations.
- Contract position with a collaborative team
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Access to all available course curriculum for personal use
- Membership to a global community of over 500 Software Engineers, Developers, and Data Scientists and techies who, like you, want to keep their skills sharp and help learners break into the industry.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs