As we take our business to the next level, ViaBill is seeking motivated back end developers to scale our tech, processes, and systems. ViaBill is seeking motivated Java Backend Developers located only within +/- 2-3 hours of CEST time zone to scale our tech, processes, and client applications.
Your work will consist of..
- Being part of a highly skilled engineering team
- Building quality products in close collaboration with the business
- Making an impact on ViaBill customers with your code
- Influencing the direction of the product and technical solutions
- Working remotely - this is a fully remote position
- Working both independently and as part of a team of talented, friendly colleagues from around the world
Your background includes..
- Experience developing in:
- Java 11
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, Camel, ActiveMQ, MariaDB, Kafka, AWS, Stripes
- DevOps/Continuous Delivery setup
- GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience with highly automated systems
- Contributing beautiful, clean code
- B.Sc/M.Sc or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Frontend experience (Angular 4, JS, HTML5, CSS3, etc.) - this is a bonus, but is not required to be considered for this position
- Primarily interested in backend development, as this is where the majority of your work will be focused
- Highly proficient in English, as this is the primary language of communication in the company
- Ultra-focused on the end user - even when working on the opposite end, you keep the perspective of the end user in mind and build solutions that enable the best experience possible
- Motivated in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to keep calm, focused, and prioritize under pressure
- Independent and take initiative