We are seeking Senior FULL STACK Application Developers for immediate hire. The candidate who fills this role could work in a leadership role mentoring junior staff, but will report to the Technical Lead. This position is contingent upon contract funding. Funding is anticipated late February 2021 and should run through August 2021, with potential to go longer. This position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. To be considered, you must include your location, phone number, and current email on your resume.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. Unfortunately, NON-CITIZENS, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
Remote work IS available for this position for qualified candidates; however, candidates must reside within the continental US and work during Eastern Standard Time business hours.
We would like to talk with you if you have:
- 6-10 years of experience
- Experience assisting analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Demonstrable experience using a variety of programming tools and development platforms
- The ability to write clean, concise, readable, and testable code
- Experience maintaining code via software development version control platforms
- Embraced Agile methodology
- The ability to virtually participate in SCRUM meetings, orally and via text/writing
- The ability to ramp up and understand the project mission in a fast paced setting
- Experience mentoring and leading more junior staff
- Excellent communications skills with all levels of personnel
Technical requirements needed:
- ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET CORE
- Web Services: SOAP/JSON/REST
- HTML5 and C#
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Visual Studio
- Frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap, Angular, Aurelia, or Durandal
Technical skills that are a plus:
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft Unit Test Framework or NUnit
- Hands on experience with database design, performance tuning, query optimization, indexes, and data analysis
The interview process includes both oral and written components. The written component is an online skills test and is taken before the oral interview process begins. Candidates scoring less than 75% will not be contacted for an interview.
Chainbridge Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.