Lead developer Go+Angular at CEL
Reports To: The Lead developer will report to the CTO.
This position entails to shares and revenu shares.
Preferred timezone are Paris+-2H OR Ho Chi Minh City +-2H
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership of the dev team, making sure everything is in place for simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining core features of our product.
- Manage the product team and its sprints. Ensure releases are carefully planned and delivered.
- Collaborate with the product owner and CTO to make sure release planning are aligned with the long term roadmap
- Be able to carry out adoption of your planning and proposals among the teams
- Insure features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour. Help setup quality guidelines and have them adopted by the team.
- Provide support to other developers. Be the referent in our cross code reviews.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear feature specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our product.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Excellent communication skills, total english fluency
- Experience managing technical teams, proven ability to get the team to deliver
- At least 5 years as a full stack developer
- At least 3 years in go
- At least 2 years of Angular or other front-end frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Python experience appreciated
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: Experience with deployment automation
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS
- Linux - Git
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs