To join ClearLife as a quantitative developer. The role is open to full time permanent applicants. Although this is a remote based position, candidates must be mainland UK based with the right to work in the UK.
- Strong maths background with degree in maths based subject;
- Useful: any of F# / R / Python;
- Knowledge of or interest in learning quantitative finance, data science and related areas;
- Ability to write mathematical code;
- Ability to communicate effectively, write reports, present ideas.
Areas of Work
- C# implementation of quantitative models of financial securities (e.g. life insurance policies, mortgages, derivatives);
- Client consultancy (portfolio pricing, analysis);
- Quantitative Research in areas related to the markets in which ClearLife operates.
Note that ClearLife operates as a “virtual company”, so employees work from home.